* Handle SD, HD, 2K, 4K videos perfectly
* Encode and decode H.265 HEVC codec
* Output M3U8 to stream with local HTTP server
* Create 3D videos from both 2D and 3D resources
* Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
With iFastime Video Converter Ultimate standing by you, you can convert all SD/HD/2K/4K video to your desired formats, devices and programs optimized file formats, encode and decode H.265/HEVC codec, output M3U8 for streaming with local HTTP server, create 3D effect movies from both 2D or 3D resources. (How to use iFastime Video Converter Ultimate)
Convert to Various Format Files
1. Input for more than 200+ format videos
Converting a variety of media formats including AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, FLV, MPEG, 3GP, VOB, Xvid to your desired format files.
2. Convert HD videos and 4K videos
Perfectly convert HD Video including Tivo, MXF, MTS, etc and even 4K video and 4K source files to various common video formats.
3.Perfectly support for H.265 video
Encode video with H.265/HEVC codec, then you can stream media files in perfect quality with small file size and less bandwidth.
Enjoy Media Files Anywhere Anytime
Output videos for all popular devices: optimized file for all your desired devices including iPad, iPhone, Android, Xbox, PSP, PS3, Nexus, Kindle Fire, etc.
Make 3D Movies for Grand Visual Experience
Convert 2D/3D resources to 3D movies in 3D MKV, 3D MP4, 3D MOV, 3D WMV and 3D AVI format to watch on 3D devices with Side by Side, Red/Blue and Top/Bottom 3D effects.
Enhance and personalize your media files
Professional editing functions are provided to you: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles. Split video into more segments by file count, time length or file size; merge separate video into single one video, trim the selected video to your desired parts; crop the video to get off the black bars or change the output aspect ratio; personalize video good-looking text/image/video watermark; apply special effect or change video brightness, contrast, saturation; remove or replace original audio in video or set audio face out/in effects; insert additional *.srt/*.ass or *.ssa subtitle files to the videos as hard subtitles.
Customize video and audio parameters
Change output video codec, size, frame rate, bitrate and audio codec, sample rate, bitrates and channels for better display quality. You can choose specific video and audio codec for the output video, change output file resolution to make it more adaptable with the device that you are going to play with, lower the video frame rate to make the video play smoothly, you can select Mono, Stereo or 5.1 Channels when the output file is MPEG, VOB, TS or MKV and when the input file has Dolby Digital 5.1 channel.
6x faster conversion speed
Do not want to wait an eternity to convert a single clip? iFastimeVideo Converter Ultimate surpasses other tradition video conversion application with 6x faster conversion speed. It is capable of accelerating the video encoding and decoding speed with the advanced NVIDIA CUDA technology and AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP). Just save your precious time and energy for most important and amusing things in life.
- Ready for Watching Movies on Tesco Hudl 3?
- How Can We Copy DVD to Tesco Hudl 3/2/1 Easily
- Enjoy 3D YouTube downloads on Gear VR
- Play DVD on Gear VR (Innovator Edition) through Oculus Cinema
- Encode MKV/AVI/VOB/MOV/H.265 videos for Galaxy Tab S2
- Rip Blu-ray collections for playback on Galaxy Note 5
- Get 3D Blu-ray for Viewing in VR One via iPhone/Android
- Rip and View DVD movies on VR One with 3D Effect
- Can I watch DVD on Galaxy Note 5 with 2560x1440 display?
- Attach subtitles (*.srt and *.ass, *.ssa) to MP4 Videos
- Fix PowerDirector 13/12/11/10 MP4 File Importing Issues
- Troubleshoot MP4 File With Pinnacle Studio 17/16/15/14
- How to extract audio from MP4 for enjoying on MP3 Player
- Easy Way to encode H.264 MP4 to H.265 MP4
- Embed and Play MP4 in PowerPoint 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000
- Solution to Share MP4 on YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook
- Play Tivo Files on Sony Blu-ray Players
- How do I edit the MP4 files in Sony Vegas 13/12?
- How do I transfer MP4 files to PS4?