To backup your DVD disk to NAS for safe storage and further playback, a powerful third-party software is what you need. iFastime Video Converter Ultimate (Read Review) is highly recommended. This DVD ripping and copying tool is capable of ripping DVD to MP4, AVI, MKV for NAS streaming without no quality loss. And it's easy to use and very stable. Best of all, it allows you to copy your DVD to NAS with original structure or main movie only.
The equivalent Mac version is iFastime Video Converter Ultimate for Mac. Just download it and follow the steps below to learn how to do it.
Free Download or Purchase iFastime Video Converter Ultimate:
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/iFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-76449859.html
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime-video-converter-ultimate/chjkfujg.html
- Free Downloads Center:http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Multimedia_and_Graphics/Misc__Sound_Tools/iFastime_Video_Converter_Ultimate.html
- Softonic Download: http://ifastime-video-converter-ultimate.en.softonic.com/
- WinSite Download: http://www.winsite.com/Multimedia/Video/iFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate/
Store family DVDs on NAS and watch on Samsung Smart TV
Step 1. Install and launch DVD to NAS Converter, and then click the disc icon to import your source movies to this program.
Step 2. Click on the dropdown menu of "Format", and then choose TVs > Samsung TV, select Samsung TV as the output format.
Tip: If the default parameters can’t meet your needs, you can click “Settings” to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish.
Step 3. Hit "Start conversion" button to start converting DVD movies to MKV/MP4 for NAS sharing. After the conversion, click "Open" to quick locate the converted video; now you can stream converted family DVD files through NAS to Samsung Smart TV for enjoyment together with your family or friends right now.
Have more questions about how to rip family DVD to NAS for Samsung TV playback , please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook.