Best SD/HD/4K MP4 Video Movie Editor Software Review
1.iFastime Video Converter Ultimate
iFastime Video Converter Ultimate (Mac) is a professional MP4 editor whch can meet your needs of editing MP4 videos and MP4 video customizing. It provides: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles. Besides, it also can compress MP4 video file size, convert SD/HD/4K MP4 videos movies to any format you want in a single click with adjustable preset parameters, frame rate, bit rate, resolution, and many more.
Editing MP4 features:
- Trim: You can use the "Trim" function to remove the unwanted segments by deciding where to start and where to end when converting the selected clip.
- Crop: With the "Crop" function, you can remove the black edges around the image.
- Effect: From effect drop-down option, you can select special effects like: Simple Gauss Blur, Flip Color, Invert, Aged Film to apply to your source video. In Color Control section, you can change color by adjusting brightness, contrast, saturation. You can also check "Deinterlacing" to keep good image quality.
- Audio Editor: You can remove the original audio from video or replace the original video with another audio, you can also set audio fade in or fade out effects.
- Subtitle: Check "Enable", you can add *.srt or *.ass/*.ssa subtitle files to the video as hard subtitles.
- Transcode MP4 to AVI, H.265, H.264 MP4, Apple ProRes, and various formats
- Covnert MP4 to iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, Apple TV, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy Tab S2, HTC, FCP, Premiere Pro, etc
- Rip DVD/Blu-ray to MP4 with high speed cleanly and safely.
- Supported Platforms: Windows(win 10 included)/Mac OS X(El Capitan and Yosemite included).
Windows Movie Maker is a great video editing tool and has been a part of the Windows system for many years. It supports various video formats including MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, M4V and more. The drag-n-drop functionality enables you to easily add video clips from the computer and drop them to the program. With it, you can easily combine photos and videos, apply transitions and effects, add music or sound, move images and videos around and have them play at the speed of your choice, post to YouTube and much more. (read Edit MP4 files in Windows Movie Maker)
3. VSDC Free Video Editor
VSDC is a free video editing program for Windows. The support video formats include MP4, AVI, MKV, MPG, WMV, FLV and more. It provides various video filters, transitions, audio effects as well as drawing and selection tools. When the editing done, you can choose the optimized save outputs for a variety of devices, including smart phones and gaming consoles.
Lightworks is a nice choice for users who are willing to spend much on MP4 movie editing. It is a professional and multiple-platform MP4 video movie clip editor, embracing plenty of features, including timeline, realtime effects(100+ presets), MP4 video trimming, advanced multicam editing, second monitor output. Free version is available, limited in options. The free version of the MP4 movie clip editing software supports up to 720p resolution, if you want it work as a 4K UHD video editor to edit MP4 video in 2160p, 1080p, you have to pay for it. It is a good MP4 video editor program for serious users, not for beginners.
Avidemux is a free video editor designed for simple cutting, filtering and encoding tasks. It supports many file types, including AVI, DVD compatible MPEG files, MP4 and ASF, using a variety of codecs. Tasks can be automated using projects, job queue and powerful scripting capabilities. Avidemux is available for Linux, BSD, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows under the GNU GPL license. The program was written from scratch by Mean, but code from other people and projects has been used as well. Patches, translations and even bug reports are always welcome.
- Top 5 DVD Rippers for Mac
- Convert ISO files to popular 3D TV for watching
- Insert a downloaded YouTube Video into a PowerPoint Presentation
- Rip Family DVD to NAS for Samsung TV playback
- Can LG Smart TV play AVI video files?
- How to Play MOV files on Samsung TV